Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out and About

After several days of gray skies, we finally got some sun. As a welcome opportunity for procrastination, I decided to do some reading in park not too far from my place. While the reading didn't really happen, I did get some more shots of my neighborhood...and a chance to walk around in my bathing suit and flip-flops and for a while.

Serious Bocce-Ball Action

[Write your own caption here]

The path where I often go running...not too bad, eh?

Time for the "How Well Do You Know Daniel?" Quiz: What 2nd grade play was I in that featured this animal?
Bonus Question: What character was I?
(Hint: They're both the same answer)

The Turkish Market

Hmm...Pretzels or Necklaces?

Part of the fun of going here is listening to the different selling techniques of the vendors. Most of them have their own unique way of shouting out their prices. Think the "Hey batta' batta', swing batta' batta'!" chant, but instead they're touting 1 Kilo of Strawberries for 2 Euros.


Hummus Anyone?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ugly Duckling?? I think I just failed the quiz. But, in other news, I think the hummus looks like ice cream, and I love the market pictures :-)I'm still thinking of what caption to add. Happy July!