Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Culturized

Since we get a stipend from Middlebury for all things cultural, I've been trying to take advantage of my free time by doing some different things. Here are some pictures from my visit to the Technical Museum of Berlin. I've also been to a very strange modern art museum, a jazz piano concert, a tour of the underground bunkers in Berlin, and the Natural History Museum, where they have the world's most preserved Brachiosaurus. Unfortunately I've been forgetting my camera lately so no pictures of any of those places...

Looking up from the entrance they have a DC-10 on the roof

The first part chronicled the development of trains in Germany and had a pretty astounding number of examples

Playing with a Photo Synthesizing Machine in the Photography Section. I think the combined picture seems to be scarier than the alien alone

Jeremy and the giant coffee cup...sounds like a Tim Burton Movie

On the roof with the DC-10

No comments: