It's really not convenient to anything, the rooms are a tad on the small size, and it's pretty much a revolving door of students, but for now it's home! On the plus side, I did encounter a pack of Wildschweine (wild pigs) beside the Mini-Markt one night...Stay tuned for pictures (assuming I don't get attacked in the process)
Looks like you won't have too much trouble keeping that room clean! And pigs?? What the??? I thought you were in a city?? By the way - you need to step up the keeping in touch thing if you want to remain my friend!! Hope you are well!
Eichkamp...? Is that German for small jail cell? That bad boy is going to be buried by your clothes in just a couple of days. And I thought sharing a back double in Kitchin was bad...
2 comments:
Looks like you won't have too much trouble keeping that room clean! And pigs?? What the??? I thought you were in a city?? By the way - you need to step up the keeping in touch thing if you want to remain my friend!! Hope you are well!
Eichkamp...? Is that German for small jail cell? That bad boy is going to be buried by your clothes in just a couple of days. And I thought sharing a back double in Kitchin was bad...
Post a Comment